Waste collection day:
- The bins must be out for 6am in the morning or the evening before.
Some rules concerning the positioning of the bins:
- The handle on the living side.
- Only one side of the street for secondary roads and two sides for main roads.
- No bag next to the bottom, no ferry overflowing.
- The bins must be parallel to the street, away from any obstacle more than 50 cm.
- Group the bins 2 by 2.
Access to the Leymen waste disposal center is reserved for holders of the access card which can be collected at the nearby SAINT-LOUIS AGGLOMERATION center,
72 rue de Delle in FOLGENSBOURG
tel : 03 89 68 17 07
- For individuals:
- In winter: Wednesday from 10:00 to 12:00 and Saturday from 13:00 to 17:00
- In summer: Wednesdays from 10:00 to 12:00, Thursdays from 16:30 to 19:00 and Saturdays from 13:00 to 17:00
- For professionals:
- Wednesday from 8:30 to 10:00
- Winter timetable: from October 1st to March 31st.
- Summer timetable: from April 1st to September 30th.
The dump on rue du Stade in Leymen allows the sorting of 15 categories of waste and mainly bulky or dangerous waste not collected through bins or Voluntary Contribution Points:
- DDS * Undetermined residues
- Motor oil
- Coffee capsules
- DDS * Pasty Residue
- Medical radiographs
- Cooking oil
- Bulky waste
- Neons and bulbs
- Waste electrical and electronic equipment
Open in contunu – Access to the site forbidden Sunday